The FamilEU project is an Erasmus+ program which envisions developing an online training package and toolkit to build the capacity of adult trainers and professionals who already work in the areas of family care for many years and adult members of families with socio – economic problems in order to act as social workers.
This project focuses on providing training to adult family members with social or economic problems in order to improve social inclusion and participation of citizens. The project aims at equipping the adult members of families with new skills and a different attitude by focusing on the strengths of families and taking into account the dynamics of the family situation and aiming to improve social inclusion of families.
The FamilEU provides the necessary practical, theoretical and pedagogical framework to train social work professionals, in order to educate EU families to meet the social, economic and professional challenges in an effective way. The FamilEU project provides a toolkit, built on an online e-learning platform, which hosts online training modules, social network applications, data bases, information material and manuals, for social work professionals on how to train adult members of EU families, in order to provide internal support to their family members in need. Additionally FamilEU is also available through a mobile platform application.
The aim of the FamilEU is to equip the social workers and other relevant practitioners in areas of social welfare, provide training to family members, in order in their turn to provide a peer to peer support to members of their families who are in need, facilitate their (re) integration both in the society and in the market where appropriate. The FamilEU aspires to integrate the potential of digitally-mediated social environments into the fostering of innovative learning communities for the EU Citizens, and try to capitalize its affordances. FamilEU aims to:SeOP
- Integrate the potential of digitally-mediated social environments into the fostering of innovative learning communities for the EU Citizens, and try to capitalize its affordances.
- Develop an online training package to build the capacity of adult member of families with socio-economic problems to act as social workers.
- Conduct a review of policies and a gap analysis in relation the resources and the approaches in the provision of social welfare.
- Design and develop FamilEU training package for building the capacity of adult members to act as social workers.
- Design and develop an on-line adaptation toolkit where it will provide specific guidelines to the FamilEU stakeholders on how to integrate the FamilEU training package in their normal training activities, how to utilize it as an adult training component and how the modules and trainees be accredited based on the ECTS each module will carry.
- Develop a mobile application and an elearning platform to contain FamilEU toolkit, digital learning activities/ tools and online modules.
- Provide training to adults, members’ families with some social or economic problems and by doing this improving social inclusion and participation of citizens.
The Consortium of FamilEU project is consisted of the following 8 partners from 7 European countries:
- KTP - Spolecnost pro kvalifikaci na trhu prace
- INNOVADE LI LTD
- Oxfam Italia Intercultura Società Cooperativa
- E-C-C Verein fuer interdisziplinaere Bildung und Beratung
- INTEGRA INSTITUT, Institut za razvoj cloveskih virov
- QUALED obcianske zdruzenie pre kvalifikáciu a vdelávanje
- CENTRE FOR ADVANCEMENT OF RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT IN EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY LTD-CARDET
- KENTRO MERIMNAS OIKOGENEIAS KAI PAIDIOU
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission.
This publication [communication] reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
[Project Number: 2014-1-CZ01-KA204-002011]